+88 01711 431308
1. "Justice delayed is justice denied" was stated by_
2. Who of the following was both a poet and painter?
3. Shahed did not join the army. Here the word “army' is-
a material noun
4. 'I have a ... that one day this nation will live out the true meaning of its creed that all men are created equal."
5. Who is poet of the Victorian age ?
6. Find the odd-man out---
The Bluest Eye
As I Lay Dying
7. What is the synonym of 'Competent?
8. Which group of words are proper nouns?
Class, Team, Cattle
Man, Boy, Flower
Bangladesh, Rana, Rice
Water, Iron, Milk
9. May Allah help you. What kind of sentence is this ?
10. 'Justice delayed is justice denied' was stated by
11. The Charity of Hatem Tai is known to all. The word “charity' is-
12. Where do the following lines occur in? “Alone, alone, all, all alone, Alone on a wide, wide sea...?
The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
13. Who wrote the following lines : 'all at once I saw/a crowd, a host of golden daffodils”?
14. ‘Gitanjali' of Rabindranath Tagore was translated by
15. Find the odd-man out
16. Who wrote the two famous novels, ‘David Copperfield and “The Tale of Two Cities'?
17. Shakespeare is known mostly for his
18. What kind of noun is 'cattle'?
19. "Child is the father of man’ is taken from the poem of
P. B. Shelley
20. What will be the correct preposition to complete the sentence? "I am not bad.... tennis."